A look at our daily life...as we go through the ups and downs, joy and sorrow, diapers, feedings, tantrums, fits of laughter, work, and play...and all for the glory of Christ Jesus
Saturday, January 24, 2009
What are you doing?
I'm headed to Cosco (grocery warehouse) on this fine Saturday. What are you up too? :)
Let's see, i woke up at about 11:00 - can you tell we don't have kids!? LOL!! I ran to Borders, realized i forgot my book list, then went home. Watched a triathlong that was on TV. Boz got home from working on homecoming stuff, ironed a shirt for him and just sent him out the door for an away bball game. Now I'm on the computer feeling guilty for not going to said game. But I think I'll whip the house into shape and maybe i won't dwell on it. LOL!! That's my day so far. And I'd hardly call 12* a fine day. ;o) Clearly its a little nicer by you.
Funny...Eric already went to Costco. I don't like it there...to many people! I'm doing homework...well attempting to start doing homework. I'm still in lazy vacay mode.
Hey, Van Hooks-sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Rob didn't leave me your number or email, so I emailed him to get your number. He said he would email you about getting together, so hopefully he has done that! If you haven't heard from him, feel free to email me and we can exchange phone numbers and make some plans. He should be home Wed morning if not earlier. Thanks! cludakota@yahoo.com
5 comments:
Let's see, i woke up at about 11:00 - can you tell we don't have kids!? LOL!! I ran to Borders, realized i forgot my book list, then went home. Watched a triathlong that was on TV. Boz got home from working on homecoming stuff, ironed a shirt for him and just sent him out the door for an away bball game. Now I'm on the computer feeling guilty for not going to said game. But I think I'll whip the house into shape and maybe i won't dwell on it. LOL!! That's my day so far. And I'd hardly call 12* a fine day. ;o) Clearly its a little nicer by you.
that'd be a triathlon. not triathlong. Though they can be quite long....
Funny...Eric already went to Costco. I don't like it there...to many people! I'm doing homework...well attempting to start doing homework. I'm still in lazy vacay mode.
Hey, Van Hooks-sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Rob didn't leave me your number or email, so I emailed him to get your number. He said he would email you about getting together, so hopefully he has done that! If you haven't heard from him, feel free to email me and we can exchange phone numbers and make some plans. He should be home Wed morning if not earlier. Thanks!
cludakota@yahoo.com
Hi-me again! I got your number from Rob, so I'll do my best to call you tomorrow...
Post a Comment