Kaden and I got to go on a date Sunday, his choice as to activity. We had a special day down by Fisherman's warf. He wanted to spend it first at the Maritime museum where we looked at all the old model ships, played with the horns of the lighthouse, and watched a short movie on the blimp. Then we walked down Fisherman's warf and looked in the pirate store and wandered with the people. At the end of the warf there was a man with about 11 birds for people to meet and hold. We left the warf and headed to Target (where else) for Kaden to spend some of his Christmas money. I was so proud, he's turning out to be a bargain hunter just like me! :) We had a great time just being together, and I loved getting to see and hear about the world from my little man.
Hope everyone had a good Monday. Jesus loves you!
1 comment:
oh i love the one of kaden with the bird, his expression is precious as is his posing picture. miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment