Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday night rambling

I'm not sure what Caleb's pointing to I just like the expression on his face :)
Sitting by the fountain...it's the only place we could get them to sit and take a picture since it was in the shade

Ok, we found on more shady place to take a picture
Pointing out the lemons in the lemon tree
I love this one that Matt took of the dew drop on the flower
  Not much going on just felt the need to say hello to everyone. Spent a quiet and semi-productive weekend spending time with the Van Hook boys and organizing baby clothes. It astounds me how much stuff we've accumulated since having children! We've been very blessed and I'm excited it's our turn to share the blessing! :) 
  Matt's finishing up some homework (I do NOT miss homework) for the start of another week. Not sure what we'll be up to this next week...probably more organizing and purging...This nesting syndrome is driving me crazy but at least it helps me be productive. 
  As for the pictures, we took these last weekend when we visited a local mission in Carmel. Matt's having fun and getting really good with his new camera so thought I'd share and brag on him a bit. This weekend was not so sunny...in fact it's rained for the last four days...but I'm not complaining rain is still better then snow! :) 
  Hope you all have a great start to your week. Jesus loves you. 
  

No comments: