
I think Kensington is excited about the balloons. :)

Matt's birthday creation centerpiece. I'm pretty impressed he can make a 3-D Happy Birthday sign.

The Lego cake. It was supposed to be red...but I ran our of food coloring...so it just looked pink and we couldn't have a pink lego cake...so we added a WHOLE bottle of blue and this is the color we got...we're calling it grey. :) We just made a 9 x 13 and six little cupcakes. Matt provided all the lego toys. :)

Our 3 ft. Lego Pirate pre Pin the Sword on the Pirate game.

Pirate after having swords pinned on him. :)

Surprise guest appearance by Captain Jack Sparrow

Just love this happy little face

Lego and pirates what else could a little boy want!
Just wanted to post a few party pictures. We had a great day and were so blessed by everyone who came to help us celebrate Kaden. He is such a special boy. I am so excited to see what God is going to teach him in this next year.
And now...it's time for Mommy to focus on Christmas. :)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness-what a fun party! I love the cake and Lego sign!
Post a Comment