Both of my precious boys. I can't get over how young Matt looks! :)
Loving the lake in Del Rio.
First time on the beach at the Hotel Del in California So my intention was to get on here and put up one baby picture and say Happy Birthday to my Precious son...but I couldn't pick just one! :) So here's his first year in review. :) Brings so much warmth, love, and gratitude to my heart as I look back and remember that year full of joy and trials. Thank you Lord for the 6 most amazing years. Thank you for letting me be the Mommy of this amazing boy. I love him with all my heart and promise with your help to raise him up to love and honor you. Happy Birthday KADEN!
5 comments:
He is so precious Michelle! I cannot get over how he has not changed since birth. He totally looks the same as he does today. :)
Aww... happy birthday Kaden! I can't believe how time has flown!! I knew our boys were close, but I didn't realize they were born a day apart!
All such cute picture! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADEN!!!
Happy Birthday! What sweet pictures!!
wish we could have been there:(
Post a Comment