Monday, December 14, 2009

8 Months

Family picture
Sibling Love
Kisses for the Princess
All those toes

Well, Kensington has turned 8 months old amongst all the craziness of this month so here is a quick update.
I Like:
Eating...especially food I can pick up by myself.
Eating/Playing with paper
Sucking my thumb
My brothers...I REALLY like them
Playing with my toys
Pulling things out of baskets or bags.
Still love bath time
Random strangers that stop to make friends with me in the store

I don't Like:
Having my nose sucked out
Driving around in the car while we run brothers around

Random:
Still no teeth
Very very smiley but not much of a laugher
Loves to touch and feel things.
Enjoys a good game of peek a boo
Can make her own "Indian" sound

4 comments:

Robyn said...

LOVE the beach photos! So fun!

Noel said...

I love these pictures so so much!!!

jodes said...

Beautiful pictures!!!

Jessica said...

Love Love LOVE all of those precious pictures. Hope you guys had a very merry CHRISTmas!