We have been so blessed to have an incredibly full summer that has been non-stop and isn't over! Monday through Friday last week we got to spend with Papa Van, Grandma Shawn, and the Massaros. It was fun to get all the cousins together and show off our little section of California, everything from the ocean to the red woods and a lot in between.
Then over the weekend we were so blessed to have Jedrix, Lisa, and our God-daughter Gracyn come up. The time is always way to short, but we treasure every moment and every memory...even the memory of three children banging as hard as they can on drums early on Saturday morning! :)
But wait the fun's not over...This Friday Kaden, Caleb, Kensington and I head to Del Rio, Tx for two weeks! WooHoo! Ok so maybe not so excited about being in temperatures over 100 every day, or taking three kids on an airplane by myself, but we are really excited to be with Dad and Mom and Chris, and Jeremy and Tracy and their sweet girls. I'll finally get to meet my niece. :)
So pray for us as God lays us on your hearts this next week...and I'll post from Texas! Yeehaw!
2 comments:
I am so glad you are having such a great summer! Have fun in Del Rio, and tell your parents "hi" for me. :)
Have a great trip! Hope everything goes smoothly.
Post a Comment