I can NOT believe that Kensington is 3 months old already! What an amazing 3 months it has been. I can't imagine life without her, she is our treasure and our joy. Thank you Lord for our precious, precious Princess.
I like:
Talking with mommy
Smiling
My Bath
My Brothers...starting to warm up to Caleb more :)
My bouncy chair, kicking my legs and making the bubbles go
Sitting in my bouncy chair and watching mommy cook and do laundry
Spending time with daddy
Trying to sit up like a big girl
Blowing spit bubbles
Grabbing my dress and sucking on it
I don't like:
Being wet or dirty
Being tired
Not being near mommy
Firsts:
Road trip to Oregon and back
Found my fingers
Found my tongue
Trip to the Boardwalk
Sunburn :(
P.S. Thanks you OMA for our precious fairy outfit!!!
4 comments:
that is the most precious thing i've ever seen!! oh how i miss you all!! she is so beautiful.
and you forgot
I like:
Launching my binky across the room like a pro.
:) i love you!!
Oh, my goodness!! I just want to pinch those cheeks. She is so adorable. She looks like she might have reddish hair? Keep those pictures coming!
I LOVE THESE! Michelle, Kensie is so adorable... thanks for the smiles this morning :)
Benjamin also liked seeing her :) Hmmm... a future there?
Love,
Julie
Oh my gosh, so cute! 3 MONTHS- WOW! She is such a doll. Love the pictures and love keeping up with your precious family through your blog!
Post a Comment