Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Mommy's Helpers






We've got a lot going on this week between the squadron bake sale tomorrow (which I'm supposed to be running) and a babysitting fundraiser with the youth group Friday night. Imagine 8 teens 2 adults and anywhere from 50-100 kids ages 0-10 for four hours...yeah...lots of fun! :) Not that these events will take a lot of time in and of themselves but there is a lot of planning and such that has to happen...that being said, I still am trying to get the normal duties of the week done, such as dusting. I know, I know just let it go but my type A personality has a hard time not staying on routine. :) So I enlisted the boys to help me dust. I couldn't resist taking their pictures with their little rags as they ran around "dusting" all the furniture. I appreciate their hearts to help so much..even if the glass on the entertainment center is smeared with dust spray! Just wanted to brag on my little helpers. I'll let you know how the bake sale and our babysitting night goes when it's all over! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet can they come to my house next?

Anonymous said...

how sweet your little helpers. i hope your events go smoothly and you are not to stressed. love you.

. said...

Are they dusting with socks???

I hope all goes well too, keep us updated.

Michelle said...

Yes, they are dusting with socks...old socks to be specific. Why buy a dust rag when you have some already! I don't know my mom always did it! And I'll let you know how everything goes!

jodes said...

I dust with old socks too!! Glad I'm not alone.

. said...

Yeah, I dust with old socks too! I wasn't picking on you, was just wondering!