


For all of you who thought that you were done looking at vacation pictures...not quite! These are pictures of our day in
Philadelphia. It was fun just to walk around and see all of the historic sites...
ok let me rephrase that...it was really fun for Matt to walk around and see all the historic sites! :) Not that I don't appreciate our country's history and the founding fathers...but it doesn't thrill my soul like it does Matt's, who was very excited to see the Liberty Bell, the building where the first
continental congress was held, etc. I felt bad for him, as by the end of the day, the children were spent so we didn't get to go into a lot of places but at least we can say we've seen it. Someday we'll go back without babies...won't that be romantic... Matt, me, and a stature of Benjamin Franklin! :)
The highlight of the day was getting to eat an authentic Philly Cheese Steak
Sandwich! So yummy! And not just any cheese steak sandwich but one from the
restaurant where Rocky stood in the
movie! :) Now that's historic!




3 comments:
How fun well for matt, You are like me!! love you and I am enjoying all the pictures.
How awesome. I'm a lot like Matt it sounds like! LOL! i would love head out east again... so much history!
Ahhhh...Philly...the picture of that street brought back memories. I agree that no cheestake is like the ones you get there. I think I ate a hundred when I lived there. Anyways glad the boys had fun at the Star Wars thing. Love you all!
**Linda
Post a Comment