Friday, March 28, 2008
Broadway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A look at our daily life...as we go through the ups and downs, joy and sorrow, diapers, feedings, tantrums, fits of laughter, work, and play...and all for the glory of Christ Jesus
4 comments:
I loved Phantom and I love New York! It looks like you had a great trip. Too bad you didn't visit me, you could have met Johnny Depp! ;0)
I didn't know you got to go to New York!! I am so jealous. So So jealous! :) Is that Tiscareno (I can't spell it). I didn't know he married Laura. She looks exactly the same. Well it looks like you guys had a great trip! Glad you had a good time.
**Linda
p.s. great dress. it is very cute! and a great color!
How fun!! Looks like you had a absolute blast! I am so excited for you. I love your dress by the way!!!! oh and nice job poking the police man in the eye how funny! I am so glad you got to have fun i am so jealous i have always wanted to do that well not the poke the police man but you get my point. Love you.
Sorry if you've gotten 3 of the same comments from me, but they don't seem to be going through. Anyway, love the pictures and the dress! I want to go to New York!!
Post a Comment