Saturday, August 21, 2010

This Morning...and other

Matching Mommy and Daughter...a FABULOUS birthday present!
This is how I have to do most of the cooking in the kitchen! She loves to hold onto my legs. I LOVE it!
Kaden's first day of first grade...this picture taken as we frantically ran out the door so we wouldn't be late! :)
Giving flowers to his new teacher
Showing his ships badge (they have a nautical theme this year) So excited...in fact he tells me at night, "I didn't think about you all day!" :)
Came home from a run and found Kensie decked out. Daddy likes to dress me up!
Pretty in Pink
Showing off her toy

Just a few pictures from this morning...the pink ones...and then a few from this week. Seems like this week wen't by quickly even with Kaden only having 3 days of school and then a break for testing. Next week will be the full 5 days. Just enjoying a slow weekend and the sounds of happy children playing!

1 comment:

Rob and Carrie said...

Looks busy, but lots of fun, too! I love the matching aprons!