Sunday, August 15, 2010

Ashamed...but still here

Kensington looking the part at the Flying W Ranch
Sheriff Kensie locking up the outlaws
Walking through the Garden of the Gods
Precious Boys


I feel ashamed to even get on here and call myself a blogger. It has been so long since I've taken the time to get on here, but just wanted to pop in and say hello to anyone still out there! We have had a busy but blessed summer with family vacation and family visits and just being available for what God has for us day to day. Kaden starts school tomorrow so our world is about to get a lot more routine but we are looking forward to what God has planned for us...just going to take it one day at a time! Caleb starts pre-school in about 3 weeks and is ever so anxious to have his own school and friends! Kensington is 16 months old and quite the independent little girl. We fall more in love with her every day and are just so thrilled with all the little things she is learning to do...except for maybe playing in the potty!
Now I'd like to promise that I'll be more faithful to blog more often, but I will only promise to try! Have a great start to the school year everyone!

3 comments:

Rob and Carrie said...

No need to be ashamed-we're just glad to see you're back in blog land! Hope the first day of school went well!

Teresa Budinko said...

Don't feel bad.. I'm not up to date on mine either.. Great to see new pictures of the family especially the little princess. Hugs to all of you

Jodes and Boz said...

Don't feel bad about not blogging much - it happens to all of us. Though i DO love it when you do blog!! Hope the boys love school this year - can't believe they're growing up so quickly!! And enjoy your one-on-one girl time with beautiful, little Kensington!

Miss You.