While we were down in So. Cal we were so blessed to be able to go to our God-daughter Gracyn's 2nd Birthday party! I can't believe what a precious, beautiful little girl she is turning into to. Her parents are doing a fabulous job. She is such a joy and holds such a special place in our hearts. And if that wasn't enough...she had a gymnastics birthday party! It was So much FUN. The boys didn't stop jumping, running, dancing, playing for two hours...except to eat cake. It was great...but I think Jedrix (Gracyn's daddy) had more fun then all the kiddos combined. :)
We love you Gracyn!
2 comments:
Michelle, we were the ones to be blessed with your visit. Thank you SO much for coming to the party. Gracyn loves her fairy-godparents a LOT. It is wonderful to see our children playing together. I pray we always stay close despite any geographic distance. We love you!!
Wow! Looks like a fun birthday and such talented parents! Kensie is adorable in her hat :)
Post a Comment