Friday, September 11, 2009

5 Months Old!

Kensington and her big big brother Kaden
I found my toes!
Happy Girl!
Asleep?
Not quite Asleep :)

Kensington is 5 months old today! She is such a joy, and so fun to throw into the mix of our boys!
I Like:
Sucking my thumb
Snuggling with blankets
Smiling
Playing with Kaden
Talking with mommy
My exersaucer!
Chewing on everything
Bath time
Eating
Playing with my toes

I Don't Like
My paci
Being hungry or not getting food fast enough!
Being bored
Being dirty

Firsts:
Trip down to So. Cal
Time meeting Great Grandma Dorise, Grandpa and Grandma Heller, and Aunt Kari, and Uncle Don and Deanna
Found her toes
Rolled over (but not consistent yet)
Playing with spoon...getting ready to start food
Pooping on mommy...and Oma

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I just love those baby rolls on her arms and legs--they are the best!!!

Brooke said...

Wow! So cute! Can't believe she's 5 months already.