I decided it was time to add some pink to the blog and change the title! :) The princess comes from what Kaden calls little girls. He doesn't usually refer to little girls as daughters he says, "Oh, that's their princess!" So now we have our own little princess! :)
Kensington is doing so great, thank you for all the prayers. At her check up yesterday she was up to 5 lbs. 14 oz. I'm still enthralled with this "baby moon" phase and today has gone really well at home with all three of the kiddos. I've decided as long as I don't have to ever go anywhere or accomplish anything this is going to be a breeze! :)
4 comments:
OH MY COW!!!!! Your little princess is absolutely precious. I can't wait to meet her! And Caleb looks like such a big boy... oh this is making me sad!!! I LOVE YOU!!! <3
Absolutely loved every picture!! You look amazing, your family is beautiful, and I love seeing how Caleb is just "in love" :)
And you are right, as long as you don't have to go anywhere or get anything accomplished, this Mommy of 3 thing is a breeze :) HA!
I love you!
Julie
Love all the pictures!! I'm glad to hear things are going well with the Princess! Caleb does look so big now! Crazy isn't it? I love the blog make over too! Isn't pink grand sometimes?!
Such sweet pictures and cute blog! :)
Post a Comment