Thursday, November 02, 2006

Caleb is 3 months old!!!




Well, we've had two kids for three months and we've loved every minute of it! Just wanted to put on some three month pictures of Caleb...which by the way aren't too different then the pictures of him last night! :) He' s had a very busy day. We spent five plus hours shopping for bedding and paint for a service project our highschool group is doing on Saturday...not fun for me since I"m not a big fan of shopping! But Caleb was a trooper. Kaden got to go to Grandma's to watch cartoons and to his buddy Owen's house to play. So he had a good day...he even got to skip nap. Which is good for me since the boys should go to bed early so I can go grocery shopping tonight...yeah! :( Other then that, the big news is it's cold! Well, Cold for Del Rio. It's in the 50's! To cold for me. All right...it's time for dinner...so to whoever is reading this Jesus loves you and have a good night!

3 comments:

Rob and Carrie said...

Hi, Michelle and Matt! This blog is so much fun and it's great to see pictures of your kids. They are so cute. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Since when do you hate shopping LOL That's because I am not there. 50's you wouldn't survive here. Love you LOTS.

Anonymous said...

You know what I am most impressed with is that you know how to title your posts. I can't figure that out.