Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Basketball and Bubbles









First a note to those of you are keeping up with the blog, I took of the house pictures for security reasons (thank you Julie), but if anyone wants to see them I'll send them to you via email...and now onto the pictures. Last night was Chris' first basketball game, incindently, it was also Kaden and Caleb's first basketball game (to watch not to play!) Both of them loved it, and most amusing was Kaden's running commentary. "Who are those black and white guys?" (the referees) "Those white guys took the ball from the green guys, they need to give it back!" "Go Chris!" "Defense" and anything else he heard the crown shouting! To cute and so much fun. Caleb aslo had a good time but mainly just drooled a lot! Which brings us to the bubbles. Caleb's new trick is blowing spit bubbles! He's so so proud of his new talent, and though he does soak through two or three outfits a day, it's so cute I don't care. It's such a blessing to watch them grow.

3 comments:

jodes said...

Little b-ball players in the making perhaps?? Our girls have their first b-ball game this Saturday. I'm really looking forward to it!

FYI - my husband teaches and coaches at Illiana Christian Highschool. He's addicted i think. He just finished boy's soccer, is currently doing girls bball, after that is girls soccer... this was his first year NOT doing girls v-ball. I'm a sports widow. :o)

Anonymous said...

Aww it's half of Dad also. Very cute pics. Love Ya

. said...

The good thing about kids soaking through outfits is you get more wears out of your clothes. I don't think I bought any clothes for Brody and we have WAY too many.. so if I have to change him halfway through the day that just means we are getting to use more of our clothes, instead of them just sitting in the drawer not getting used!