Sunday, May 09, 2010

What I found...


So this is what I found Kensington doing when I came down the stairs the other day. All on her own initative she grabbed her purse and her stroller and her baby and proceed to walk herself around the kitchen! She's not even standing on her own yet but she loves to walk pushing her stroller! I just LOVE having a girl! What a great argument for nature vs. nurture. She's 12 months old and squeals with delight when we walk by the "pink" aisle at the toy store. She LOVES her pink purse, her pink fuzzy blanket, and babies...that's just the sweet spirit of a girl!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Let the fun begin!! Enjoy your girly girl! :)

jodes said...

Such a girly-girl!!! I can't believe how much she's growing.

Julie said...

Oh, I love it!! (And I love the purse, we had the same one!) She's just adorable!!

Rob and Carrie said...

That is so cute!! Love it.