Sunday, February 21, 2010

Priceless

Kensington in her bloomers :)
Precious Dress
Aren't I pretty :)

Thanks for helping me stand Big Brother

I am so blessed that my Grandma, Kensie's Great-Grandma (and her name sake Kensington ELEANOR Rose), agreed to make her a dress! This is such a priceless gift. I have so many fond memories of wearing dresses that my Grandma made for me and I am so thankful to have this treasure for Kensington. Thank you Lord for the blessing of Family and the love that they have for us. I just LOVE the dainty flowers, the pink ribbon, and the panties to match! :) Just like getting to dress up a doll.

2 comments:

jodes said...

aww Kensie is so pretty in pink!!

Jessica said...

what a pretty dress, and i'm loving the bloomers!! that's so great that your grandma was able to make that for her, i'm sure both of you will always treasure it.