Friday, January 22, 2010

One Word

HOUSE HUNTING...ok so technically that's two words. :)

Yep that pretty much sums up the last few days. So blessed that God has provided for us the means to do it and looking forward to seeing how God will use our new home (when we find one) to bless others. We really want this to be about ministry and using it for God's glory. Although, I must say we checked out the 1 .5 Million dollar homes in Colorado Springs just for kicks and they were pretty sweet....I'm sure I could justify some sort of ministry in one of those. :)

5 comments:

Noel said...

I'm so excited!!!!! :) God will bless you with the perfect home!

The Lovegren Bunch said...

yeah, and you can count on EVERYBODY coming to visit you, several times a year!!!!;o)

The Lovegren Bunch said...

yeah, and you can count on EVERYBODY coming to visit you, several times a year!!!!;o)

jodes said...

LOL!!! i can totally seeing God using you with the 1.5 million dollar house! ;-)

House hunting can be so much fun!! Maybe we love it b/c we already have a place and have no real intention of moving (so there's no real stress). yet.

Anyway, i hope you guys have FUN as you search for the perfect house God has for you. Actually.... there's a house right down the street from us that'd be perfect. Just sayin'.

hee hee i was talking to Boz the other night and was asking how many kids we could fit comfortably in our house - we're guessing two. Which got me to thinking that perhaps we should (NEED to?) find a bigger house so that we can adopted a boatload of kids and also use it as a way of blessing others. :-D

Keep us posted on the progress!!

Robyn said...

you'll have to find my old house--we lived on Douglass Way in housing on the AFA. That's where I lived when I met Erick. :) maybe we'll see you if we go to Erick's 10 year AFA reunion next year!