Thursday, October 08, 2009

Aquarium Fun

I LOVE this picture of the kiddos with their Sea Otter pal! I love that the reflection caught the joy on Kaden's face and Caleb too. Such a neat experience.
The way you want to see a shark....swimming away!
The newest addition to the aquarium. This is a "little" Great White Shark!

Just thought I'd put up a couple of pictures from the aquarium. Matt took the boys while I was on the farm. I love and am terrified of this new shark all at the same time. She is fascinating to watch but it scares every ounce of me! She makes the hammer heads and the Galapagos sharks look like puppies! They won't keep her in captivity long, and then they'll release her back out to the "wild"...oh goody....just what I want to think about the next time we go to the beach! :) I'm still trying to figure out what God was thinking when He made the Great White Sharks. Oh well, we know that He made it and when He was done He called it good! :)

No comments: