Matt: Currently in LA at the Taylor Swift concert!!!
Michelle: Got to start running this past week! Ran 2.5 miles on Thursday and felt GREAT! Thank you Lord!
Kaden: Got to play ALL day. First at school, then a play date with his good friend Caleb, and then at Christian and Hunters house tonight...busy day/tired boy.
Caleb: Has an ear infection :( But praise the Lord we were able to get him into Doctors on Duty 15 min. before they closed and to Costco to get our prescription filled 30 min. before they closed! Just in time for the long weekend.
Kensington: Is 6 weeks old tomorrow! I'll try to get some pictures up soon as she is starting to chunk out...Currently she is napping on my lap and my legs are falling asleep!
Have a great weeken ! Jesus loves you!
1 comment:
Your blog looks so cute! I can't believe Kensington is 6 weeks already. I hope Matt had fun at the concert!
Post a Comment