A look at our daily life...as we go through the ups and downs, joy and sorrow, diapers, feedings, tantrums, fits of laughter, work, and play...and all for the glory of Christ Jesus
Monday, October 30, 2006
Ummmmm....
so I'm doing this out of peer pressure...and so that I have one more thing to feel gulity about not getting around too... :) Actually, at this point I'm just trying to figure out what in the world I'm doing...so we'll see if this works
Oh yippie, I am so excited I was one of the people to pressure you into this! Trust me, it will be fun. I can never see the pictures you send me so it will be great to see your boys (and you) again!
3 comments:
Oh yippie, I am so excited I was one of the people to pressure you into this! Trust me, it will be fun. I can never see the pictures you send me so it will be great to see your boys (and you) again!
Yea I see my pressure worked. Love You
Peer pressure is a good thing...
Post a Comment